Oscar-winning star Rachel Weisz to star in `360`
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz is teaming up with `The Constant Gardener` director Fernando Meirelles once again in `360`.
The script of the movie is being written by Peter Morgan and the story follows couples and their sexual encounters, reported Variety online.
The movie is based on 1900 play `Reigen`, which inspired French drama `La Ronde` and has also been the inspiration for many other films and dramas.
Weisz and Meirelles first worked together on 2005`s `The Constant Gardener`, which helped Weisz earn a supporting actress Oscar while Meirelles recently directed `Blindness` with Julianne Moore and Mark Ruffalo.
Weisz, whose latest feature `The Whistleblower` premiered at Toronto film festival, will be seen next in `Dream House` with Bond star Daniel Craig.
The picture is being produced by Andrew Eaton with David Linde exec producing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!