Oscar-winning star Rachel Weisz to star in `360`
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz is teaming up with `The Constant Gardener` director Fernando Meirelles once again in `360`.
The script of the movie is being written by Peter Morgan and the story follows couples and their sexual encounters, reported Variety online.
The movie is based on 1900 play `Reigen`, which inspired French drama `La Ronde` and has also been the inspiration for many other films and dramas.
Weisz and Meirelles first worked together on 2005`s `The Constant Gardener`, which helped Weisz earn a supporting actress Oscar while Meirelles recently directed `Blindness` with Julianne Moore and Mark Ruffalo.
Weisz, whose latest feature `The Whistleblower` premiered at Toronto film festival, will be seen next in `Dream House` with Bond star Daniel Craig.
The picture is being produced by Andrew Eaton with David Linde exec producing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer