Oscar-winning star Rachel Weisz to star in `360`
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz is teaming up with `The Constant Gardener` director Fernando Meirelles once again in `360`.
The script of the movie is being written by Peter Morgan and the story follows couples and their sexual encounters, reported Variety online.
The movie is based on 1900 play `Reigen`, which inspired French drama `La Ronde` and has also been the inspiration for many other films and dramas.
Weisz and Meirelles first worked together on 2005`s `The Constant Gardener`, which helped Weisz earn a supporting actress Oscar while Meirelles recently directed `Blindness` with Julianne Moore and Mark Ruffalo.
Weisz, whose latest feature `The Whistleblower` premiered at Toronto film festival, will be seen next in `Dream House` with Bond star Daniel Craig.
The picture is being produced by Andrew Eaton with David Linde exec producing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming