Paul Walker`s brother to star in more `Fast and Furious` films
Los Angeles: Paul Walker`s brother Cody will reportedly return for more "Fast and Furious" films after the seventh installment.
Cody, who bears a striking resemblance to the Brian O`Conner depicter, is apparently given a role in the franchise for the next movies after `Fast and Furious 7`, reportedly.
"Paul`s character Brian O`Conner will be seen retiring, while his younger brother will join the crew. The producers were really grateful that he stepped in to help them finish this last film and Cody so likeable and charming. It would be a tribute to Paul that Cody carries on the Walker name in `The Fast and The Furious` movies," a source said.
Production for the next film is currently underway in California. Cody is pictured filming a scene with Jordana Brewster who plays Mia Toretto, the wife of Paul`s Brian O`Conner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh's tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Elvis Presley's grandchildren taken into child custody
- Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi: Father Mahesh Bhatt