Philip Seymour Hoffman last film to release in May
Los Angeles: Late actor Philip Seymour Hoffman`s last movie as a leading man is set to release in summer this year.
The movie, directed by John Slattery, has now been given a May 9 release date in the US, reportedly.
Hoffman, who died on Feb 2 this year, filmed `God`s Pocket` in his native New York in 2013. Before his death, he promoted the drama, in which he stars as Mickey, a man who tries to cover up the accidental death of his stepson, at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah in January 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'