Philip Seymour Hoffman last film to release in May
Los Angeles: Late actor Philip Seymour Hoffman`s last movie as a leading man is set to release in summer this year.
The movie, directed by John Slattery, has now been given a May 9 release date in the US, reportedly.
Hoffman, who died on Feb 2 this year, filmed `God`s Pocket` in his native New York in 2013. Before his death, he promoted the drama, in which he stars as Mickey, a man who tries to cover up the accidental death of his stepson, at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah in January 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show