Playing transgender tough for Elizabeth Tan
London: British actress Elizabeth Tan, who plays the role of a Thai transgender in drama series `The Syndicate`, says she loved the challenge that the role brought with it.
"I love a challenge and I would say the role of Sulim in `The Syndicate` was a wonderful role," BANG Showbiz quoted Tan as saying.
The 27-year-old put in a lot of research to get the nuances of her character right.
"It was very challenging having to really create a new character and I did quite a bit of research into getting that Thai accent right and also into her character because she was actually a transgender," she said.
Elizabeth has been seen in shows like `Coronation Street` and `Way to Go`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!