Prince William and Kate Middleton’s love story in a movie
London: The love story of Prince William and his bride-to-be Kate Middleton will be immortalised in a new TV movie.
The royal is due to marry his fiancée in April and executives at America`s Lifetime`s network have announced plans to tell the story of their romance on the small screen, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Actress Camilla Luddington, who was born in the same region as Middleton, will play the soon-to-be princess and Nico Evers-Swindell has been cast as William.
The movie is set to premiere around the same time as the royal wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Jackie Chan says Oscars came to me and I did not go to Oscars
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- 42 years of 'Deewar': Amitabh Bachchan says it had the best screenplay ever