Punching Chris was a confidence building experience: Stewart
London: ‘Twilight’ actress Kristen Stewart says it was a "very confidence building experience" to give Chris Hemsworth a black eye during filming for ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’.
The brunette beauty, who plays the titular character in the forthcoming movie, gave the Hollywood actor a punch which made her feel "horrible", Contactmusic reported.
"It`s actually a very confidence building experience. I don`t like punching anyone. So, you know, when you dream and your hand just slides right down their face, it doesn`t do that in real life. It really works.
"God, that really made me feel horrible, though. I mean, like instantly hot tears and I was like "oops!" We were watching it. It looks - it`ll be in the movie," she said.
Stewart, who is dating ‘Twilight’ co-star Robert Pattinson, says Chris is an "amazing" guy to work with.
"Before I met him, I was like, `gosh, so charming.` You know what I mean? Like he`s so ridiculously, seemingly nice. Movie-star calibre nice. But he really actually just is."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput all set to travel to moon! - Here's how
- Daniel Radcliffe hasn't ruled out 'Harry Potter' comeback
- Ranbir Kapoor to do a cameo in Shah Rukh Khan – Anushka Sharma starrer?
- Katrina Kaif or Jacqueline Fernandez – Who will be chosen by Salman Khan?
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!