Quentin Tarantino scraps `Hateful Eight` after script leak
London: Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino has decided to scrap his supposed next `Hateful Eight` after its script got leaked.
The `Django Unchained` helmer said he has now decided to publish it as book instead of a movie, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very, very depressed, I finished a script, a first draft, and I didn`t mean to shoot it until next winter, a year from now. I gave it to six people, and apparently it`s gotten out today," Tarantino said.
"I don`t know how these agents work, but I`m not making this next. I`m going to publish it, and that`s it for now. I give it out to six people, and if I can`t trust them to that degree, then I have no desire to make it. I`ll publish it. I`m done.
I`ll move on to the next thing. I`ve got 10 more where that came from," he added.
The 50-year-old director also suspects actors Michael Madsen and Bruce Dern for the "malicious" act.
"That`s a betrayal, but not crippling because the agent didn`t end up with the script. There is an ugly maliciousness to the rest of it," the `Pulp Fiction` director said.
"I gave it to three actors: Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Tim Roth. The one I know didn`t do this is Tim Roth. One of the others let their agent read it, and that agent has now passed it on to everyone in Hollywood," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?