Quentin Tarantino wants to work with Johnny Depp
Los Angeles: Director Quentin Tarantino says he would love to work with Johnny Depp, and says he needs to write a perfect character for the actor.
The director, known for making movies like ‘Reservoir Dogs’, ‘Inglourious Basterds’ and ‘Pulp Fiction’, says he has spoken to Depp about working together, reports contactmusic.com.
"We would love to work together. We`ve talked about it for years. Not that we get together and talk about it for years, but from time to time. We`re obviously fans of each other," the filmmaker said on a chat show.
"I just need to write the right character that I think Johnny would be the right guy to do it with. And if he agrees, then we`ll do it. And then it`ll be magical... Maybe someday I will, maybe someday I won`t. We`ll see," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- Throwback blast! Deepika Padukone's 'unseen' click from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' is cute as a button
- 'Shivaay' brand new POSTER will give you chills! View pic
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- 'Deadpool 2' to go on floors early 2017