Rachel Weisz loves working with Daniel Craig
Los Angeles: Actress Rachel Weisz thinks working with actor-husband Daniel Craig is lovely.
The couple, who rarely appear in public together, was honoured at the Night of Opportunity gala at Cipriani Wall Street in New York for their work with organisation The Opportunity Network, which aims to help underprivileged teens get into education, on Monday, reports contactmusic.com.
The organisation funds and launches successful careers for the children. Weisz loved having the opportunity to collaborate on the project with her spouse.
"It`s really lovely. It`s something that was incredibly natural and obvious to us," she said.
"It`s not just the grand gesture that counts. It`s the everyday that matters," added Craig.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside