Rapper Rick Ross makes acting debut
London: Rapper Rick Ross is set to make his acting debut with TV drama ‘Magic City’.
The 36-year-old will play a character called The Bolita Boss in the upcoming second season of the series, which also stars Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Danny Huston, reported Femalefirst.
Ross is scheduled to appear in multiple episodes when the new season premieres during spring.
He is the latest hip-hop star to move into acting after Snoop Dogg, O`Shea Jackson, better known by his stage name Ice Cube, and Tracy Marrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My personal life does not affect my work: Pulkit Samrat
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- Parineeti Chopra to star in YRF's next 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone very much in love – These videos are proofs
- Watch Filmfare 2016 red carpet special: Amitabh Bachchan, Harshaali Malhotra, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone elevated the night!