Reese Witherspoon to reteam with Joaquin Phoenix
Los Angeles: Actress Reese Witherspoon is in talks to star in Paul Thomas Anderson`s ‘Inherent Vice’ in which she will be paired opposite her ‘Walk the Line’ co-star Joaquin Phoenix.
The film is based on the 2009 Thomas Pynchon detective tome, reported Variety.
It is set in 1960s LA and follows the drug-fuelled detective Larry "Doc" Sportello as he investigates the case of a kidnapped girl.
Anderson will write and direct the film.
Phoenix and Witherspoon`s last film together made more than USD 100 million at the domestic box office and Phoenix was nominated for an Oscar.
While Witherspoon, 37, earned the golden statuette for her performance in the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan