Richard Gere plays homeless New Yorker in new flick
New York: Richard Gere will portray the role of homeless New Yorker in his new film `Time Out of Mind.`
The `Pretty Woman` star went to Antica Pesa, the Williamsburg outpost of the Roman restaurant, after shooting for the movie starring Jena Malone.
An insider saw that the 64-year-old hosted a dinner for the cast and crew.
Gere has been apparently seen around town shooting the movie in shabby clothes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays