Rihanna to get family-friendly makeover for new film
Los Angeles: R&B star Rihanna is reportedly set to shed her `bad girl` image for an animation film franchise based on her life.
Dream Works Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg is dying to build an animated franchise around the 25-year-old `Girl Gone Wild` hitmaker in a bid to "globalize and sanitize her image for the widest possible audience", reported Radar online.
"Jeffrey has been tracking Robyn for a couple of years. He is a huge fan and believes the sky is the limit if she can clean up her act to appeal to a wider audience.
"He sees a huge amount of money to be made there and wants to capitalize before somebody else does. He`s making pop-friendly movies and wants her to be in them. It`s time for Rihanna to go from R-rated to PG-rated. This is Jeffrey`s firm opinion and he`s doing all he can to make it happen," a source said.
Earlier this month, Rihanna caused outrage when she released her racy new video for her song `Pour It Up`, where she was filmed working a stripper pole and twerking in revealing outfits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'