Robert De Niro learned Arabic for American Hustle
New Delhi: Director David O. Russell has revealed that Robert De Niro had learned to speak Arabic for his role in ` American Hustle`.
The director of the upcoming scam-dram comedy said that the 70-year-old American actor was adamant on taking up the tough task of learning the language for his role as a part of the Italian mafia in the comedy drama that is based on the FBI sting operations of the `70s and `80s, Universal Pictures reported.
The comedy-drama starring Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams, is set to release on January 17.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya