Robert De Niro learned Arabic for American Hustle
New Delhi: Director David O. Russell has revealed that Robert De Niro had learned to speak Arabic for his role in ` American Hustle`.
The director of the upcoming scam-dram comedy said that the 70-year-old American actor was adamant on taking up the tough task of learning the language for his role as a part of the Italian mafia in the comedy drama that is based on the FBI sting operations of the `70s and `80s, Universal Pictures reported.
The comedy-drama starring Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams, is set to release on January 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When ‘Unindian’ Bret Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut