Robert De Niro named Cannes jury chairman
Paris: The Cannes Film Festival Thursday named US film star Robert De Niro to head the jury for this year`s film fest running May 11-22.
De Niro, 67, has appeared in more than 70 films, twice winning the coveted Oscar as best actor ("Godfather II" and "Raging Bull").
"I was head of the jury twice in the 1980s and I know that it`s not an easy task, but I am thrilled about it," De Niro said about his role in the 64th edition of the Cannes festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elijah Wood fascinated with India's culture on maiden trip
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!