Robert De Niro named Cannes jury chairman
Paris: The Cannes Film Festival Thursday named US film star Robert De Niro to head the jury for this year`s film fest running May 11-22.
De Niro, 67, has appeared in more than 70 films, twice winning the coveted Oscar as best actor ("Godfather II" and "Raging Bull").
"I was head of the jury twice in the 1980s and I know that it`s not an easy task, but I am thrilled about it," De Niro said about his role in the 64th edition of the Cannes festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Easy tips to keep rugs, carpets clean
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here