Robert Downey Jr happy that `Iron Man 3` sparked terrorism debates
London: Actor Robert Downey Jr is glad that the latest installment of his film `Iron Man 3` has sparked the debate about whether terrorism is media driven.
The 48-year-old actor plays Iron Man Tony Stark in the superhero film franchise, reported Contactmusic.
"We just wanted to get to a point where kids would be asking that question when they left the theatre. We wanted people to be having conversations about what genetics technology could mean and without being political-is terrorism media driven?"
"I`m happy those arguments will be occurring. They`re debates about entertainment," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!