Robert Downey Jr happy that `Iron Man 3` sparked terrorism debates
London: Actor Robert Downey Jr is glad that the latest installment of his film `Iron Man 3` has sparked the debate about whether terrorism is media driven.
The 48-year-old actor plays Iron Man Tony Stark in the superhero film franchise, reported Contactmusic.
"We just wanted to get to a point where kids would be asking that question when they left the theatre. We wanted people to be having conversations about what genetics technology could mean and without being political-is terrorism media driven?"
"I`m happy those arguments will be occurring. They`re debates about entertainment," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pulkit Samrat to be seen in Ajay Devgn starrer 'Baadshaho'
- Watch: Ferocious international fighters against Akshay, Sidharth
- Julie Andrews to direct 'My Fair Lady' production at Sydney
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif to wear prosthetics for their next film
- Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart join Woody Allen's film