Robert Downey Jr signs `The Avengers` sequels
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Downey Jr will be again seen in his Iron Man outfit as he has signed for the sequels of ‘The Avengers’.
Downey Jr first donned the character in 2008 when he filmed ‘Iron Man’.
The news was announced by Marvel Studios bosses but there was notably no mention of an ‘Iron Man 4’, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
‘The Avengers 2’ is expected to hit theatres in 2015 and will see Downey Jr reteam with Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Chris Evans as Captain America.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Sarkar 3' posters: Ram Gopal Varma introduces characters of Amitabh Bachchan starrer
- Alia and I can say no to Karan Johar for a film: Varun Dhawan
- Mahershala Ali to have two roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe