Robert Downey Jr unsure about fourth `Iron Man`
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Downey Jr is uncertain whether there will be a fourth part to the "Iron Man" series, despite the fact that "Iron Man 3" has reportedly minted 32 million pounds.
"Right now the future is uncertain but I think it`s very important that we end this first Marvel phase in a way that is definitive and has people asking questions," express.co.uk quoted Downey Jr as saying.
"When the first one came out people said they appreciated how witty it was and so we`ve tried to keep up that tradition," said the 48-year-old, who portrays the role of Tony Stark in the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch