Robert Downey Jr wants Hollywood to let Mel Gibson work
London: Mel Gibson``s bid for renewed acceptance in Hollywood got a boost on Friday from Robert Downey Jr.
Downey was recently honored with a lifetime achievement at the ‘American Cinematheque Award’ in Beverly Hills and on the occasion the actor took to Mel Gibson’s defence.
Gibson’s career has stalled since he was caught amidst an anti-Semitic rant in 2006.
His first film since his diatribe, ‘The Beaver’, didn’t go down well earlier this year.
But now Robert Downey Jnr believes that it’s time for Hollywood to let bygones be bygones.
“Unless you are without sin you should forgive him and let him work,” The Daily Express quoted Downey as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!