Robert Knepper joins `The Hunger Games` in mystery role
Los Angeles:Actor Robert Knepper has joined the all-star cast of `The Hunger Games` franchise as a new character.
The former `Prison Break` star will play Antonius, the minister to Donald Sutherland`s scheming leader, President Snow, for the upcoming third and fourth movies of the series, `The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1 & 2`, reported Entertainment Weekly.
The movies will be based on Suzanne Collins` final book in the bestselling series` trilogy, but the character is nowhere to be found in the novel.
Lionsgate bosses` have declined to comment on the development, and no other official information has been released.
Knepper will make his debut alongside fellow new cast members Julianne Moore, `Game of Thrones` star Natalie Dormer, and Australian actress Stef Dawson, while Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and director Francis Lawrence all return for `Mockingjay Part 1`, due out next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?