Robert Knepper joins `The Hunger Games` in mystery role
Los Angeles:Actor Robert Knepper has joined the all-star cast of `The Hunger Games` franchise as a new character.
The former `Prison Break` star will play Antonius, the minister to Donald Sutherland`s scheming leader, President Snow, for the upcoming third and fourth movies of the series, `The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1 & 2`, reported Entertainment Weekly.
The movies will be based on Suzanne Collins` final book in the bestselling series` trilogy, but the character is nowhere to be found in the novel.
Lionsgate bosses` have declined to comment on the development, and no other official information has been released.
Knepper will make his debut alongside fellow new cast members Julianne Moore, `Game of Thrones` star Natalie Dormer, and Australian actress Stef Dawson, while Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and director Francis Lawrence all return for `Mockingjay Part 1`, due out next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch