Robert Pattinson sports rotten teeth in `The Rover`
Los Angeles: Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson, who played a smouldering vampire in the hit ‘Twilight’ franchise, sports a set of rotten teeth for his role in ‘The Rover’.
The 26-year-old was almost unrecognisable with a shaved head, dirty and baggy clothes and the unhealthy molars. He was also spotted with his flies open, reports thesun.co.uk.
He was seen with co-star Guy Pearce.
Pearce, 45, plays Eric, a traveller who is forced to chase a ruthless gang of criminals after they steal his car.
He enlists the help of Reynolds, played by Pattinson, who is described as the naive and injured junior member of the gang, left behind after a robbery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iranian film on Prophet Mohammad stirs calls for Tehran to ban it
- 'Lip to lip' was 'physically demanding' for Imran Khan
- Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat movie review: A whimsical entourage
- Bollywood should make films on environmental issues: Amol Palekar
- Jesse Owens' biopic 'Race' to release in February next year