Robert Pattinson tired of `Twilight` movies
Washington: Robert Pattinson has revealed that he is tired of acting in the ‘Twilight Saga’ movies. The 26-year-old actor, who is best known for his role as Edward Cullen in the vampire franchise, admitted that he has run out of steam at the right time as the final installment of the film is released later this year.
“Playing the same part for a while, you just run out of ideas. You feel kind of useless, you don’t know what to do anymore,” a website has quoted him as telling a magazine.
“I’m not trying to get away from it. You’re screwing yourself, you’re saying you think your work is s**t if you try and get away from it,” he said.
“And I never thought it was [s**t]. But I kind of got to the end of my inspiration,” he said.
Pattinson appears in ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2’ in cinemas November 16, alongside Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) and Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) and is looking forward to future projects.
“You get to the point where you’re like, ‘I don’t want to do a film for a teen audience anymore’,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?