Robert Sheehan, Dev Patel set for `The Road Within`
London: Actors Robert Sheehan, Dev Patel and Zoe Kravitz will star in comedy drama `The Road Within`, about a man with Tourette`s who goes on a road trip.
Directed by debutante Gren Wells, the movie centres on a young man (Sheehan) with Tourette`s syndrome, who, when his mother dies, is placed in a residential home by his father. He breaks out of the facility with two fellow patients - an anorexic girl (Kravitz) and his OCD roommate (Patel) - to scatter his mother`s ashes in the ocean.
The road trip movie was written by Wells and is adapted from the German film, `Will Meer`, reported Deadline.
Sheehan, whose breakout role was in hit E4 drama `Misfits`, will also star in the big screen adaptation of `The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones` alongside Lily Collins.
Like Sheehan, Patel found fame in an E4 teen drama, playing Anwar Kharral in `Skins`. He is currently starring on ‘The Newsroom’.
Kravitz is currently starring in `After Earth`, the sci-fi blockbuster starring Will Smith and son Jaden Smith, and will next be seen in `Mad Max: Fury Road` with Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron.
`The Road Within` begins production in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Frank Grillo set to return for 'Purge 3'
- 'Shaandaar' first look: Alia Bhatt kisses her childhood crush Shahid Kapoor!
- Meryl Streep praises daughter Mamie Gummer's work in new film
- Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’