Roger Moore slams ‘Quantum of Solace’ as ‘long, disjointed commercial’
London: Sir Roger Moore has fearlessly criticised the most recent Bond film for its overlong shaky plot and heavy use of product placement.
The 84-year-old actor, who portrayed the iconic spy between 1973 and 1985, also said that the ‘Quantum of Solace’ was like a “disjointed commercial.”
“I didn’t like the last Bond film, it was like a long, disjointed commercial,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
The ‘Crossplot’ star also had a stab at his predecessor, Sir Sean Connery, admitting that he struggled to understand the actor’s strong Scottish accent.
“Sean is a good actor, it’s a pity I can’t understand what he’s saying,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer