Roger Moore slams ‘Quantum of Solace’ as ‘long, disjointed commercial’
London: Sir Roger Moore has fearlessly criticised the most recent Bond film for its overlong shaky plot and heavy use of product placement.
The 84-year-old actor, who portrayed the iconic spy between 1973 and 1985, also said that the ‘Quantum of Solace’ was like a “disjointed commercial.”
“I didn’t like the last Bond film, it was like a long, disjointed commercial,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
The ‘Crossplot’ star also had a stab at his predecessor, Sir Sean Connery, admitting that he struggled to understand the actor’s strong Scottish accent.
“Sean is a good actor, it’s a pity I can’t understand what he’s saying,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!