Rolling Stones happy with their documentary
London: Director Brett Morgen is delighted that the legendary band Rolling Stones` members are happy with the documentary that he made on them.
Titled "Crossfire Hurricane", the film is liked by the band, which consists of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts.
"Mick turned to me at the premiere in London and said how much he loved the film. I had to pinch myself," thesun.co.uk quoted Morgen as saying.
The two-and-a-half-hour documentary is based on the band`s journey from 1962 to 1981. Now Woods wants a sequel to it as he joined the band in 1975 and does not have much part in current movie.
"He feels a bit slighted because he was only around for a few of the years we covered. He`s really pushing for a sequel so he can be in it," Morgen said. The movie will be released on DVDs Jan 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?