Rosamund Pike wants to try more comedy
London: Former Bond girl Rosamund Pike is keen to do more comedy movies after getting a taste of the action in Simon Pegg`s upcoming movie `The World`s End`.
The `Die Another Day` star admitted she would love the chance to show off her funny side more often and debunk her reputation as more of a dramatic actress, reported Contactmusic.
"I would love to do that. I have a lot more comic ability than people realise. I`ve just finished The World`s End with Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright which was also written by them, and it was great fun. They also wrote Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz and it`s another one of those in their trilogy," said Pike.
The 33-year-old actress said it was fun to act up after shooting Tom Cruise action drama `Jack Reacher`.
"After ‘Jack Reacher’ it was fun to do an English sort of comedy. It`s just so great to be silly. When you`re given parts as the more composed ladies or the smart eloquent lawyer, people don`t realise that you`re prepared to make a fool of yourself and I`m so ready!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?