Rosario Dawson will quit career for children
Los Angeles: Actress Rosario Dawson says she will quit her career once she starts a family.
Dawson wants to focus on her children and make the world a better place for them to live in.
"I won`t be able to act anymore. I`ll just be focused on trying to make the world a better place for my baby," latino.com quoted Dawson as saying.
The 33-year-old is currently dating director Danny Boyle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan