Rush praises Johnny Depp for taking rehearsal to his club
London: `Pirates of the Caribbean` actor Geoffrey Rush reveals his co-star Johnny Depp was so determined to make the cast and the crew comfortable that he insisted on holding rehearsals at his bar, which he has since sold.
"I can`t deny the scale of it. I remember when we were all about to sit down for a table read-through at the Disney office once, and Johnny decided we should do it in his club, the Viper Room, instead, so as we would feel on a human scale," contactmusic.com quoted Rush as saying.
"So if there is a relaxed atmosphere on set, I think it is down to him. He says he sees it as an independent film that happens to have a s**tload of money attached to it," she added.
Rush revealed he only understood the enormity of the budgets involved while shooting a scene, when a crew of 800 people were involved in creating a short scene.
"For six actors to have a dialogue on the beach meant there were 800 people to provide lunch for, stunt men, people to rake the sand between takes and so on. So at that point we did feel pressure not to screw up," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!