Russell Brand sets eyes on `Doctor Who` role
London: Funnyman Russell Brand wants to be part of hit science fiction TV show `Doctor Who`.
The 39-year-old actor wants to jump into Matt Smith`s shoes after the actor announced he is quitting, reported Daily Star.
"I would be like a Tom Baker one, like a sort of long scarf, flouncy, wistful, quoting occasional poems, kicking Cybermen in the nuts. I would just travel through time... Carry on up the wormhole," Brand said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Frank Grillo set to return for 'Purge 3'
- 'Shaandaar' first look: Alia Bhatt kisses her childhood crush Shahid Kapoor!
- Meryl Streep praises daughter Mamie Gummer's work in new film
- Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’