Ryan Reynolds almost lost his voice making `The Croods`
Los Angeles: Ryan Reynolds says he struggled with vocal strain as he recorded his role for new animated adventure `The Croods` and was almost left speechless after several hours in the recording booth.
The `Green Lantern` star brings the character of Guy to life in the caveman comedy.
The 36-year-old actor expected to breeze through his first animated project as he would only have to work for a few hours a day instead of the long days he`s used to on set, reported Us magazine.
"The producers booked me for a few three-hour sessions. I was like, `Are you kidding me?`"
However, Reynolds soon learned it wouldn`t be as easy as he had first thought.
"My voice was gone. I was tapped out," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh, Kriti Sanon pair up for Dinesh Vijan's debut
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Happy I got to abuse in 'Tamasha': Deepika Padukone
- Was intimidated by Akshay in 'Airlift': Nimrat Kaur
- Angelina Jolie's sons working on her new movie