Ryan Reynolds almost lost his voice making `The Croods`
Los Angeles: Ryan Reynolds says he struggled with vocal strain as he recorded his role for new animated adventure `The Croods` and was almost left speechless after several hours in the recording booth.
The `Green Lantern` star brings the character of Guy to life in the caveman comedy.
The 36-year-old actor expected to breeze through his first animated project as he would only have to work for a few hours a day instead of the long days he`s used to on set, reported Us magazine.
"The producers booked me for a few three-hour sessions. I was like, `Are you kidding me?`"
However, Reynolds soon learned it wouldn`t be as easy as he had first thought.
"My voice was gone. I was tapped out," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!