Salma Hayek keen to star in `Downton Abbey`
London: Actress Salma Hayek is eager to get a role in the popular British TV series `Downton Abbey`.
The 47-year-old `Frida` star said she would kill for a part in the British series but is doubtful of getting a role, reported the Daily Express.
"I love Donwton Abbey. I would kill for a role," she said.
She and her husband Francois-Henri Pinault have already revealed their plans to relocate to Britain from Paris.
"Francois thinks London is very cosmopolitan. I think it will be good for my career too," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan