Salma Hayek`s voiceover for `Sausage Party`
Los Angeles: Actress Salma Hayek will lend her voice to the 3D animated comic movie `Sausage Party`, directed by Conrad Vernon and Greg Tiernan.
The Oscar-nominated actress will play character Teresa the Taco in the story. The film follows the Sausage and his friends who fall out of a shopping cart as they journey through the supermarket to get back to their aisles before the July 4 sale.
The 47-year-old star will join an A-List voice cast including Seth Rogen - who also penned the script and other celebrities like James Franco, Michael Cera, Edward Norton, Jonah Hill, Kristen Wiig and David Krumholtz.
The animated comic is said to be released in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!