Sam Mendes is perfect director: Craig
London: Actor Daniel Craig is excited about upcoming James Bond movie, tentatively titled "Bond 23", and hails filmmaker Sam Mendes as "the perfect director" to tackle the blockbuster.
"Bond 23" is slated for a 2012 release.
"We`ve got a great script this time. I`m as excited about this script as I was about the Casino Royale script. I think in Sam (Mendes) we`ve got the perfect director. The cast is coming together now. I can`t wait to get going on it," contactmusic.com quoted the 43-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik