Sam Worthington, Idris Elba team up for `Alive Alone`
Los Angeles: Actors Sam Worthing and Idris Elba have teamed up for `Alive Alone`, a thriller set in New York.
The two actors will be joined by actress Noomi Rapace for the movie, which will mark the directorial debut of Khurram Longi, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Elba will star as Jamal, an ex-detainee of Guantanamo Bay working as a taxi driver, and Rapace will play Sarah, a prostitute on the run from a feared crime boss. When their worlds collide, they unexpectedly find salvation in each other.
Worthington will play the crime boss Murphy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui