Sam Worthington in `The Keeping Room`
Los Angeles: `Avatar` star Sam Worthington is all set to star in Civil War drama `The Keeping Room`.
The other actors in the film include Brit Marling, Hailee Steinfeld and Nicole Beharie. The film will be directed by Daniel Barber from a script by Julia Hart, the Deadline reported.
Set in the dying days of the Civil War, Worthington plays a soldier who has broken off from the fast-approaching Union Army and encounters women who have been left to fend for themselves.
The shooting of the film is scheduled to begin in June. Worthington recently worked in `Ten` with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mireille Enos. He is also returning for the sequel of `Avatar`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder