Sandra Bullock circling Tate Taylor movie
London: Oscar-winner Sandra Bullock is reporteldy eying to play the role of sales executive Brownie Wise in a movie being directed by `The Help` helmer Tate Taylor.
The period drama, to be produced by Mandeville, is based on Tupperware Unsealed, a non-fiction book written by Bob Kealing, reportedly.
Taylor has been in talks with Bullock for sometime and she expressed her desire to do the film, but no official confirmation has been made yet.
The story revolves around Earl Silas Tupper, who developed Tupperware, and sales executive Wise who made it popular through kitty parties.
Wise was as popular as the product and was first woman to appear on the cover of Business Week.
But both clashed with each other and Tupper removed her, from which she could not recover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office