Sandra Bullock circling Tate Taylor movie
London: Oscar-winner Sandra Bullock is reporteldy eying to play the role of sales executive Brownie Wise in a movie being directed by `The Help` helmer Tate Taylor.
The period drama, to be produced by Mandeville, is based on Tupperware Unsealed, a non-fiction book written by Bob Kealing, reportedly.
Taylor has been in talks with Bullock for sometime and she expressed her desire to do the film, but no official confirmation has been made yet.
The story revolves around Earl Silas Tupper, who developed Tupperware, and sales executive Wise who made it popular through kitty parties.
Wise was as popular as the product and was first woman to appear on the cover of Business Week.
But both clashed with each other and Tupper removed her, from which she could not recover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Umesh Shukla wants to make socially relevant film with Sanjay Dutt
- Shah Rukh Khan gearing up for Imtiaz Ali's next?
- 'Fitoor' promotions: Aditya, Katrina go street shopping in Delhi, Janpath!-- See pics
- Girl power: Anushka Sharma wishes a 'fearless'run' for Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints 350 cr!