Sandra Bullock rules out `The Heat` sequel
London: Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock said she would not be doing a sequel of her action comedy film `The Heat`.
The 49-year-old actress, who played an FBI agent in `The Heat` alongside Melissa McCarthy in the hit female cop comedy, feels that the sequels of her previous films have not been that successful on the box-office, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m not doing a sequel to `The Heat`. I`ve done two sequels. They were horrible. What Melissa and I had was beautiful. We might do another film together. I think we should do a silent film together," Bullock said.
The actress, who bonded with her co-star on the set hopes to remain friends with her.
"We do well with our play dates. We`re going to keep doing sequels to our play dates," she added.
`The Heat` was directed by Paul Feig.
It is believed that a script has already been penned for the sequel of the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Shirish Kunder's short film 'Kriti' garners 5 million views!
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi