Scarlett Johansson begins Taiwan shoot for Luc Besson`s `Lucy`
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson has been spotted around Taipei, shooting scenes for Luc Besson`s upcoming action-thriller ‘Lucy’.
The 28-year-old actress was photographed wearing a leopard print jacket and skimpy dress, as she works through several scenes opposite a man in a cowboy hat behind security lines, said the Hollywood Reporter.
In the film, Johansson plays a woman forced to become a drug mule.
‘Lucy’ is the biggest Hollywood production to shoot in Taiwan since local director Ang Lee`s ‘Life of Pi’.
Lucy is due to hit theatres in 2014. The project is being touted as a return to the director`s heroine-led action of the 1990s, when he released ‘La Femme Nikita’, ‘Joan of Arc’, ‘The Professional’ and ‘The Fifth Element’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!