Scarlett Johansson turns reckless driver for `Lucy`
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson, who plays a drug mule in her forthcoming film ‘Lucy’, is not so good when she goes behind the steering in the movie.
In the film Johansson carries a drug that accidentally enters her system, giving her access to increasingly more and more of her brain at the expense of her humanity, reports variety.com.
She may be able to tap into more brainpower than the average person, but that doesn`t make her a smart driver in the movie, which also stars Morgan Freeman as a scientist.
The titular femme fatale in Luc Besson`s upcoming actioner causes some major damage on the streets of Paris when she puts the pedal to the metal in a car.
Lucy`s reckless driving leads to several collisions, but she remains unfazed. “We never really die,” the first time driver tells the cop who sits petrified in the passenger seat.
The movie, which will open the 67th Locarno Film Festival Aug 6, hits theaters July 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!