Scarlett Johansson turns reckless driver for `Lucy`
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson, who plays a drug mule in her forthcoming film ‘Lucy’, is not so good when she goes behind the steering in the movie.
In the film Johansson carries a drug that accidentally enters her system, giving her access to increasingly more and more of her brain at the expense of her humanity, reports variety.com.
She may be able to tap into more brainpower than the average person, but that doesn`t make her a smart driver in the movie, which also stars Morgan Freeman as a scientist.
The titular femme fatale in Luc Besson`s upcoming actioner causes some major damage on the streets of Paris when she puts the pedal to the metal in a car.
Lucy`s reckless driving leads to several collisions, but she remains unfazed. “We never really die,” the first time driver tells the cop who sits petrified in the passenger seat.
The movie, which will open the 67th Locarno Film Festival Aug 6, hits theaters July 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?