Schwarzenegger, DeVito return for `Twins` sequel
Los Angeles: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito are planning to reteam for a possible sequel to their 1988 hit ‘Twins’ with Eddie Murphy joining as the third brother. Titled ‘Triplets’, the new movie would see Schwarzenegger and DeVito as brothers Julius and Vincent, conceived experimentally, who discover they have a third sibling, a leading daily has said.
The project, which is under develpoment, is yet to get a director. Ivan Reitman, who helmed the original, would only act as a producer with his Montecito Picture Co cohorts Joe Medjuk, Tom Pollock and Ali Bell. The film will mark a screen comeback for Schwarzenegger, 64, after he left his post of California Governor last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kahaani 2' in pre-production stage, to star Vidya: Sujoy Ghosh
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?