Sean Anders to direct `Horrible Bosses 2`
Los Angeles: Sean Anders has replaced Seth Gordon on the sequel to the 2011 hit `Horrible Bosses 2`.
Anders, who wrote Jennifer Aniston starrer `We`re the Millers`, was approached after Gordon exited the project last month citing a scheduling conflict.
Anders has directed comedies like `That`s My Boy` and `Sex Drive` besides writing the screenplays for `Hot Tub Time Machine` and `Mr Popper`s Penguins`.
`Horrible Bosses 2 will bring back Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and Jason Bateman from the first film. Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley are writing the screenplay, which Anders will revise with his long-time writing partner John Morris, the Wrap reported.
The story of the first film revolved around three men`s plans to murder their bosses in the style of `Strangers on a Train` and was a sleeper hit two years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan