Sean Penn dons wig and lipstick for new role
London: Sean Penn will be sporting red lipstick and long hair in his upcoming film `This Must Be The Place` where he plays a rich rock star.
The Academy Award winning actor resembled 51-year-old `Cure` frontman Robert Smith as he filmed on location in Ireland, reported Daily Mail online.
Penn plays a wealthy rock star called Cheyenne in the film which will release later next year.
The 49-year-old had taken a break from acting after splitting from wife Robin Wright earlier this year.
According to court records, a judgement ending their 14-year-long marriage was entered on July 22.
It marked the end of Penn and Wright`s on-again off-again marriage. The 44-year-old actress had filed for divorce last August, the third time the couple petitioned to either separate or divorce.
The filings show Penn, 49, and Wright will share custody of their 16-year-old son, Hopper Jack. They also have a 19-year-old daughter, Dylan.
Penn and Wright started dating in the early 1990s, after the actor`s high-profile divorce from Madonna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH