Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato lock horns for movie role?
Los Angeles: Singers Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are reportedly at loggerheads over a movie role that has apparently got Oscar potential.
The duo is keen to star in the biopic on US popular singer Linda Ronstadt, who’s been struck down by Parkinson’s disease and can no longer sing, reports showbizspy.com.
"Linda was one of the greatest singers of her generation, and her life story is mesmerising," said a source close to the film project.
"It’s a dream role with huge Oscar potential. Selena and Demi are both crazy for the part, and claws are being bared!" the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena opposes Ghulam Ali’s concert in Mumbai
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Lady Gaga's fiance 'cool' with her joining 'American Horror Story'
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed