Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato lock horns for movie role?
Los Angeles: Singers Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are reportedly at loggerheads over a movie role that has apparently got Oscar potential.
The duo is keen to star in the biopic on US popular singer Linda Ronstadt, who’s been struck down by Parkinson’s disease and can no longer sing, reports showbizspy.com.
"Linda was one of the greatest singers of her generation, and her life story is mesmerising," said a source close to the film project.
"It’s a dream role with huge Oscar potential. Selena and Demi are both crazy for the part, and claws are being bared!" the source added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!