Shailene Woodley wants people to learn lesson from `Divergent`
New Delhi:Shailene Woodley has revealed that she wants people to learn a lesson from her upcoming film ` Divergent`.
The 23-year-old actress said that the film is a good platform for people to peep into their actions and understand how they are being reflected on the society,reportedly.
The film, which is directed by Neil Burger, stars Theo James and Kate Winslet along with Woodley and is set to release on 11th April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!