Shailene Woodley wants people to learn lesson from `Divergent`
New Delhi:Shailene Woodley has revealed that she wants people to learn a lesson from her upcoming film ` Divergent`.
The 23-year-old actress said that the film is a good platform for people to peep into their actions and understand how they are being reflected on the society,reportedly.
The film, which is directed by Neil Burger, stars Theo James and Kate Winslet along with Woodley and is set to release on 11th April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh