Sharon’s leg-crossing scene ‘most-paused moment in movies’
Melbourne: Sharon Stone’s infamous leg-crossing scene in ‘Basic Instinct’ has topped a poll of the ‘most-paused moments in movies’.
The scene caused a sensation when Oscar-nominated Basic Instinct was released in 1992.
It topped the poll of must-see moments for movie subscription service Lovefilm, reports the Daily Telegraph.
The saucy scene, in which Stone is apparently not wearing underwear, drew a third of the votes in the poll by the DVD rental and streaming service.
The second-most popular moment on pause was a flash of Jennifer Lopez`s naked bottom in 2010 film The Back-Up Plan.
Flesh flashes from Jamie Lee Curtis, Nicole Kidman, Brad Pitt and even the animated Jessica Rabbit also made the top 10.
1. ‘Basic Instinct’ - Sharon Stone crossing her legs.
2. ‘The Back-Up Plan’ - Jennifer Lopez naked.
3. ‘Star Wars - Episode IV: A New Hope’ - Stormtrooper bangs his head.
4. ‘Trading Places’ - Jamie Lee Curtis flashes.
5. ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit’ - Jessica Rabbit appears to be wearing no underwear.
6. ‘Fight Club’ - Brad Pitt flashes briefly in hospital.
7. ‘Iron Man 2’ - Captain America’s shield appears on desk.
8. ‘The Lion King’ - dust spells out ‘S.F.X.’.
9. ‘Tron’ - cameo appearance by Pacman.
10. Eyes Wide Shut - Nicole Kidman naked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!