Sharon’s leg-crossing scene ‘most-paused moment in movies’
Melbourne: Sharon Stone’s infamous leg-crossing scene in ‘Basic Instinct’ has topped a poll of the ‘most-paused moments in movies’.
The scene caused a sensation when Oscar-nominated Basic Instinct was released in 1992.
It topped the poll of must-see moments for movie subscription service Lovefilm, reports the Daily Telegraph.
The saucy scene, in which Stone is apparently not wearing underwear, drew a third of the votes in the poll by the DVD rental and streaming service.
The second-most popular moment on pause was a flash of Jennifer Lopez`s naked bottom in 2010 film The Back-Up Plan.
Flesh flashes from Jamie Lee Curtis, Nicole Kidman, Brad Pitt and even the animated Jessica Rabbit also made the top 10.
1. ‘Basic Instinct’ - Sharon Stone crossing her legs.
2. ‘The Back-Up Plan’ - Jennifer Lopez naked.
3. ‘Star Wars - Episode IV: A New Hope’ - Stormtrooper bangs his head.
4. ‘Trading Places’ - Jamie Lee Curtis flashes.
5. ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit’ - Jessica Rabbit appears to be wearing no underwear.
6. ‘Fight Club’ - Brad Pitt flashes briefly in hospital.
7. ‘Iron Man 2’ - Captain America’s shield appears on desk.
8. ‘The Lion King’ - dust spells out ‘S.F.X.’.
9. ‘Tron’ - cameo appearance by Pacman.
10. Eyes Wide Shut - Nicole Kidman naked.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.