Sherlock Holmes sequel a ‘Bromance’
London: Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law have promised there will be more focus on the ‘bromance’ between their characters in ‘Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows’.
The movie is a sequel to the 2009 film ‘Sherlock Holmes’ directed by Guy Ritchie, which was noted for the chemistry between Downey Jr. and Law in the main roles and the pair have insisted the sequel won`t be any different.
"Last time around, there was, for some reason or other, that wave of `bromance` in the air. I don`t think when you see this, you`ll feel that we`ve restrained ourselves at all," contactmusic.com quoted Robert as saying.
"I think that that`s just a great theme. The bottom line is that we are in this love together," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!