Sherlock Holmes sequel a ‘Bromance’
London: Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law have promised there will be more focus on the ‘bromance’ between their characters in ‘Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows’.
The movie is a sequel to the 2009 film ‘Sherlock Holmes’ directed by Guy Ritchie, which was noted for the chemistry between Downey Jr. and Law in the main roles and the pair have insisted the sequel won`t be any different.
"Last time around, there was, for some reason or other, that wave of `bromance` in the air. I don`t think when you see this, you`ll feel that we`ve restrained ourselves at all," contactmusic.com quoted Robert as saying.
"I think that that`s just a great theme. The bottom line is that we are in this love together," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik