Sherlock Holmes sequel a ‘Bromance’
London: Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law have promised there will be more focus on the ‘bromance’ between their characters in ‘Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows’.
The movie is a sequel to the 2009 film ‘Sherlock Holmes’ directed by Guy Ritchie, which was noted for the chemistry between Downey Jr. and Law in the main roles and the pair have insisted the sequel won`t be any different.
"Last time around, there was, for some reason or other, that wave of `bromance` in the air. I don`t think when you see this, you`ll feel that we`ve restrained ourselves at all," contactmusic.com quoted Robert as saying.
"I think that that`s just a great theme. The bottom line is that we are in this love together," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?