Shia LaBeouf in talks for `Fury`
London: Actor Shia LaBeouf is in talks to star in `Fury`.
The `Transformers` star is negotiating with Sony Pictures to star alongside Brad Pitt in the World War II thriller, reported Contactmusic.
The film centres on a Sherman tank commander and his crew who find themselves behind enemy lines in Nazi Germany in April 1945 just as the war is coming to an end
LaBeouf, 26, would play one of the crew members, while Pitt has already signed on to star as the commander.
Writer-and-director David Ayer is helming the picture based on his own script.
LaBeouf`s next film is `The Company You Keep`, which also stars Robert Redford, and he has just finished filming `Nymphomaniac`.
Meanwhile, Pitt will next be seen in another war film - the postapocalyptic action movie `World War Z`, which is in cinemas this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop