Shia LaBeouf pulls out of `Rock the Kasbah`
Washington: Shia LaBeouf has reportedly exited from Barry Levinson directed all-star comedy ` Rock the Kasbah .`
`Kasbah` was a story of a has-been rock manager who takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan. In Kabul he discovers a young girl with an extraordinary voice and manages her through Afghanistan`s version of `American Idol,` the wildly popular Afghan Star.
In a supporting role, LaBeouf was supposed to have played part of a military duo; McBride was the other half.
According to the sources, the parting was an amicable one, reports the Hollywood Reporter.
The `Transformers` star came onto the project in February, just two weeks after he said he was retiring from "all public life" because of attacks against his artistic integrity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays