Shia LaBeouf pulls out of `Rock the Kasbah`
Washington: Shia LaBeouf has reportedly exited from Barry Levinson directed all-star comedy ` Rock the Kasbah .`
`Kasbah` was a story of a has-been rock manager who takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan. In Kabul he discovers a young girl with an extraordinary voice and manages her through Afghanistan`s version of `American Idol,` the wildly popular Afghan Star.
In a supporting role, LaBeouf was supposed to have played part of a military duo; McBride was the other half.
According to the sources, the parting was an amicable one, reports the Hollywood Reporter.
The `Transformers` star came onto the project in February, just two weeks after he said he was retiring from "all public life" because of attacks against his artistic integrity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'