Simon Kinberg promises new `Fantastic Four` will be different
London: The new `Fantstic Four` film will be different from all the previous comic movies, promises its screenwriter Simon Kinberg.
Kinberg said the ambitious reboot of the superhero franchise will be unlike anything fans have seen in previous movies in the genre, such as `The Avengers` and the `X-Men` films, reporetdly.
"We are hopefully going to be refining the way the people see the `Fantastic Four` movies. There are so many things we are doing different from the previous film and so many things different from other comic books films," he said.
The Josh Trank-directed movie will be a departure from the critically mauled 2005 and 2007 `Fantastic Four` films which starred Jessica Alba and Chris Evans.
The new take will star Kate Mara as Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman and Miles Teller as Reed Richards/Mr Fantastic, Michael B Jordan as Johnny Storm/The Human Torch and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm/The Thing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming