Sir Ian McKellen shoots final Gandalf scenes for `The Hobbit`
Wellington: Sir Ian McKellen has wrapped up filming in the third and final Hobbit film in New Zealand.
Director, Sir Peter Jackson, posted a picture of himself with McKellen - who plays the role of the sage wizard Gandalf in the film - just after shooting ended on Friday, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Jackson told the publication that he was feeling very sad after finishing the last shot with the character.
Shooting was also believed to have finished for Evangeline Lilly, who plays elf Tauriel, and Orlando Bloom, who reprised his role as Legolas, which he played in `Lord of the Rings`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan